Secrest Wardle Law Offices – Troy, MI
- 45,000 sq. ft. interior buildout of existing 50,000 sf. ft. space
- Repurposing of 90 % of existing clear maple wood doors stained for mahogany finish to match customer furniture.
- Repurposing of majority of existing Open Office system furniture.
- Reutilization of substantial portion of interior aluminum glazing door/sidelight framing systems.
- Mirroring new interior aluminum office/conference door/sidelight system with existing to remain.
- Traditional custom mahogany millwork in Reception/Lobby Area, Library Lounge and Boardroom.
The items noted above were cost saving measures that provided long term performance and maintenance benefits.
This facility is the second virtually total interior renovation of a space that was transformed from use by a Financial Agency to a Medical Device Company to the Headquarters of a century old Law Firm.
The decision to maintain and mirror the existing interior office framing/sidelight systems in what traditionally would not be typical for a Law Office has proven to be the correct course of action for the Law Firm.
The award wining interior renovation has achieved what the Partners envisioned with the improved accessibility and interoffice operations/communications with their personnel and clients. One of the primary compliments the Partners receive is “you never feel like you are in a law office” when visiting the facility.