AdduXi – Rochester Hills, MI
KIRCO MANIX is pleased to announce the completion of construction for AdduXi in Rochester Hills, Michigan. AdduXi is a French company who has recently established a new facility in the United States that will be used to service the automotive industry by way of plastic injection molding and manufacturing.
AdduXi has occupied an existing industrial space where KIRCO MANIX recently completed 25,000 SF of construction in only 5 months.
KIRCO MANIX was initially sought out to assess all of the equipment requirements for the new facility. Duane Allison, KIRCO MANIX Project Manager, traveled to Bellignat, France to visit AdduXi’s existing plants and study the setup of existing manufacturing machines to ensure proper installation/operation at the new Rochester Hills facility.
The scope of this project included:
• Obtaining necessary permitting and city approvals in the city of Rochester Hills after
• Coordinating with existing landlord to renovate office space • Installing a split system chiller for process cooling
• Design a compressed air system for molding machine operation
• Upgrading electrical services and installing new electrical feed to machinery including new lighting for manufacturing • Design shop layout for storage, material handling and chemical storage
• Install a new ESFR fire suppression system for plastic injection molding
• Design and purchase furniture systems
• Design and install IT systems
• State of the art conference room with web based audio/ visual conference system
• Receive and install imported plastic injection machines from France
KIRCO MANIX has worked with other French companies who have chosen to locate here in Michigan such as Rayconnect and Valeo.