AdduXi, a French company, established a new facility in the United States used for plastic injection molding and manufacturing for the automotive industry.
AdduXi occupied an existing industrial space where KIRCO MANIX completed 25,000 square feet of construction in only five months.
KIRCO MANIX was initially sought out to assess all of the equipment requirements for the new facility. Duane Allison, KIRCO MANIX Project Manager, traveled to Bellignat, France to visit AdduXi’s plants and study the setup of existing manufacturing machines to ensure proper installation and operation at the new Rochester Hills facility.
THE SCOPE OF THIS PROJECT INCLUDED:
- Obtaining necessary permitting and city approvals in the city of Rochester Hills
- Installing a split system chiller for process cooling
- Designing and purchasing furniture systems
- Designing and installing IT systems
- Coordinating with the existing landlord to renovate office space
- Designing a compressed air system for molding machine operations
- Upgrading electrical services and installing new electrical feed to machinery including new lighting for manufacturing
- Designing a shop layout for storage, material handling and chemical storage for plastic injection molding
- A state-of-the-art conference room with web based audio/visual conference system
- Receiving and installing imported plastic injection machines from Franc
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Size: 25,000 Square Feet
- Corporate Real Estate
- Advanced Manufacturing & Industrial/Distribution