KIRCO MANIX completed the construction of a 75,000 square foot manufacturing/office facility for Adept Plastics in Wixom, MI. This is the third project that KIRCO MANIX completed for Adept Plastics within ten years. Adept Plastics is an OEM supplier to automotive and other manufacturing industries. With this new facility Adept Plastics will now be able to manufacture plastic injected molded components to further compliment their existing product lines.
The building is framed in structural steel with a building skin of full height masonry at the 20 foot clear height manufacturing plant, and a brick and limestone veneer light gauge framing at the two-story, Class A office wing. Work commenced on site in the fall of 2012 with major structural work being completed through the winter months into 2013.
Interior MEP and architectural trades and the exterior office brick and limestone work evolved in the spring of 2013 and completion was achieved on schedule August 2013.
NOTABLE BUILDING FEATURES:
- Enhanced landscaping at main entrance
- Custom limestone and masonry detailing at the entry lobby
- Class A office finishes
- Thickened slabs for extra floor loading in manufacturing area
- 50 ton crane bay in manufacturing area
- Impact resistant epoxy flooring in the manufacturing area
Location: Wixom, MI
Size: 75,000 Square Feet
- Advanced Manufacturing & Industrial/Distribution
- Corporate Real Estate
- Office & Headquarters